I was playing European Roulette on Hit Casino during peak evening hours, but the video feed kept stuttering right when the dealer spun the ball. Is there a way to lower stream latency on mobile?
I ran into that exact lag issue last Friday during a busy live roulette session. The video feed would freeze right before the ball landed, leaving me completely blind on the outcome until the history chart updated. I fixed it by going into the game player overlay on https://hitcasino.co.uk/ (https://hitcasino.co.uk/) and toggling the video resolution settings from "Auto HD" to "Standard". Lowering the bitrate slightly keeps the stream completely synced with the betting timer, even when network traffic spikes on weekend nights.
Video feed buffering on live dealer tables usually stems from dynamic bandwidth throttling or client-side hardware rendering limits. Live casino games stream high-definition video feeds alongside real-time data overlays. Manually setting video quality to a fixed bitrate or enabling WebGL hardware acceleration in your browser settings reduces processing load and prevents audio-video desynchronization.