News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Trippy

#1
Should beginners try slots with Hold and Win mechanics right away, or is it better to start with simpler themes, like fruit or Asia? Which slots hold the balance well and allow you to understand the gameplay without getting too nervous? Thanks for your tips!
#2
Hello everyone! Could you please recommend some interesting, casual online slots for beginners? I recently registered and am still a little lost in the lobby. There are a lot of games, but I don't want to jump into complex slots with confusing lines and strange bonuses where you quickly lose your starting balance. I want something with simple rules, nice graphics, and frequent small wins that I can play to relax in the evening. Which titles or providers should I pay attention to first?
#3
By the way, I forgot to mention that I have a connecting flight via Warsaw, so a delay is possible. If I book in advance, will the driver wait for me? Also, does the price include the Bosphorus Bridge toll, or is that charged separately? After a long flight, I don't have the energy to haggle or figure things out on the spot.
#4
I'm flying to Istanbul for the first time and will be landing at Sabiha Gökçen Airport. I've booked a hotel in Sultanahmet, which is on the European side of the city. I read that SAW is on the Asian side, and to reach the city center, you have to cross the Bosphorus. I'm not sure which is best: the metro, bus, or taxi. Has anyone flown into SAW and traveled to the European side? How much does an airport transfer from SAW to Sultanahmet cost, and how long does the trip take?